You’re tuning into The Monster Theory Podcast, Episode #2.
On today’s episode, I sit down with Isabel Einzig, the mastermind behind Unique Pathways: a life coaching boutique that teaches people how to tap into their unique path and live a life of abundance.
We were so excited to come together for this episode to share our monster stories and teach you the SMART way of tapping into who you really are!
Tune in to the episode below:
- Who is Isabel Einzig? Isabel’s desire has always been to guide others in finding their unique path toward discovering and developing their strengths and interests. She is adept at challenging beliefs, assumptions, and behaviors to unlock client –generated strategies that align with their goals. While encouraging clients to engage in self-discovery and be accountable, she strives to help every individual find his/her own professional brand and unique pathway.
- How does one find their path to being unique? First and foremost, be happy in whatever it is you’re doing! Be sure to ask yourself: “What makes me happy?” Take the time to evaluate the negative situations in your life, whether that’s a job you are unhappy in or a relationship that is not fulfilling you the way it should, and then reflect on the positive situations in your life and figure out how to incorporate more of the good and less of the bad.
- How does one tap into their passion to find their happiness? That depends on how you define satisfaction. Isabel says, “Satisfaction is the feeling that you’ve accomplished, and that accomplishment gives you value, and that value makes you happy. owHow cHow can you not be happy when you feel valued and you’ve given value?”
- Be wary of Worry! If you feel yourself getting stuck in an unending loop of Worry, stop and ask yourself: “What things should I be aware of that are really making me feel this way?” Take the time to really think and ask yourself the tough questions to find the true root of your Worry.
- If you don’t set a goal, you’re not going anywhere in life. So set as many goals as you want, so long as they are SMART goals! SMART Goals are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Timebound.
What Did You Think? Leave A Review!
I’d love to hear from you after you listen to this episode. Leave a review and tell me what you liked, your favorite takeaways and any feedback you’d like to share. Don’t be shy! Your review just may be shared in an upcoming episode! If you love what you heard, subscribe to the podcast below so we can deliver future episodes straight to your inbox!
Links From This Episode:
Need More Monster Theory Goodness?
I’m always looking to connect with other warrior women who are on their monster journeys, just like me! While you’re listening to this week’s episode, snap a screenshot and tag me on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook! Don’t forget to hashtag #themonstertheorypodcast, so I can celebrate your screenshots with you too!
Don’t Forget To Subscribe So You Never Miss Out!
Stay up to date on all the newest podcast episodes! Subscribe in iTunes and you’ll get future episodes delivered right to your inbox!
Want to be featured on The Monster Theory Podcast? We’d love to hear your thoughts! Simply click here to leave a review and tune in to future episodes for a chance to hear me read it on the show!