You’re tuning into The Monster Theory Podcast, Episode #11.
On today’s episode, I’m opening up my heart to you about an experience I had with a group of women that made me realize just how grateful I am to be honest and real and open and…. VULNERABLE!!
This is the topic of discussion today… Why Being Vulnerable Can Make You More Likeable…. And I don’t say that in a way to be self serving… I say it because being vulnerable is the only way anyone of us should be… but we can only be that way if we truly understand the meaning behind that word that so many of us are ashamed to embrace.
Ashamed to admit. And more importantly, ashamed to belong… I once wore that shame but life as it happened to me broke down that shame in ways that made me cling to vulnerability. I’m going to be talking about that story and how it moved a group of women to their own state of being vulnerable.
I’m opening my heart, my head and my honesty to you today… about vulnerable… so let’s get right to it!!!
Tune in to the episode below:
- When you put you out there in a way that you are completely authentic & honest about who you are, you take away the power from others that want to judge you, talk about you, and try to take your power away from you!
- Here is a sneak peek at a few of the reasons why being vulnerable is so important for you:
- Vulnerability fuels connection.
- Vulnerability makes you honest with who you are.
- Vulnerability makes us open our hearts and our heads.
- Vulnerability helps you to take more risks.
- Be sure to tune in to the episode to hear the rest!
What Did You Think? Leave A Review!
I’d love to hear from you after you listen to this episode. Leave a review and tell me what you liked, your favorite takeaways and any feedback you’d like to share. Don’t be shy! Your review just may be shared in an upcoming episode! If you love what you heard, subscribe to the podcast below so we can deliver future episodes straight to your inbox!
Links From The Episode:
Need More Monster Theory Goodness?
I’m always looking to connect with other warrior women who are on their monster journeys, just like me! While you’re listening to this week’s episode, snap a screenshot and tag me on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook! Don’t forget to hashtag #themonstertheorypodcast, so I can celebrate your screenshots with you too!
Don’t Forget To Subscribe So You Never Miss Out!
Stay up to date on all the newest podcast episodes! Subscribe in iTunes and you’ll get future episodes delivered right to your inbox!
Want to be featured on The Monster Theory Podcast? We’d love to hear your thoughts! Simply click here to leave a review and tune in to future episodes for a chance to hear me read it on the show!